A blog for (semi) athletic middle-aged men (and women) holding on to (the last vestiges of) their youth
by training for and competing in running, cycling, swimming and triathlon events!


Friday, March 7, 2014

Ride the Rockies Lottery Results are Posted. WE'RE IN!

The Ride the Rockies 2014 lottery results have been posted! Click here to see if you or your family or friends got in. Be sure to enter only your first OR last name, but not both. I entered both the first time and it came up blank. My heart sank. Then I tried again with just last name and, viola, there is was!


There are four Williamses on the ride this year...

Then I checked for my buddy, The Hankster, and here's what popped up :)


...but only one "Hankster"!

I also see my Team Bar2Bar buddies, Robert "Woody" Woodworth and Paul "The Pilot" Mattson (as well his son, Till, and daughter Lea) all got in.


And three Mattson's :)

So both Team BEEF and Team Bar2Bar made the cut. It's going to be another epic adventure!

Did you get in? Leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Ride on!

Daren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comment or question here!